These resources are my favorites from the #mschat on Twitter. Feel free to read the chat and see if you find others that are more valuable to you.
The first is a blog from a middle school teacher who includes many fun videos and activities for advisory lessons.
1. Mr. Bloch WWMS Room 312 http://mrbloch516.edublogs.org/advisory/
Association for Middle Level Education has many resources. This one is particular to
2. AMLE article on advisory
3. 7 Habits of Effective Teens by Sean Covey @DaisyDyerDuerr
1. Be proactive
2. Begin with the End in Mind
3. Do First Things First
4. Think win-win
5. Seek First to Understand
6. Synergize-work together
7. Sharpen the Saw
4. Wonderopolis http://wonderopolis.org/ A website that has a question a day. Discussion starters.
5. Pinterest Advisory ideas https://www.pinterest.com/sofiageorgelos/advisory-activities/